In early January last year, there were major problems in Escorca.
When thousands of people go to the mountains, the telecom system is overloaded.
Escorca's population fell by four.
Escorca was collapsing.
The main road was closed because of further snow.
Further snow on Tuesday; the town hall says it will prevent access once all parking spaces are taken.
Escorca's mayor highlights more traffic chaos in the mountains.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents