Meet local artist Francesca who has drawn a delightful triplet of what essentially seem to be children’s colouring books but sends a message to the visitors to our island that we have a rich cultural history and traditions both in our ways and in our food.
Francesca holding one of her books.
“Mallorca’s culture does not get the recognition it deserves. The administrations know its cost but not its value.”
"The British have played an important role in modern-day Mallorca..."
Kathleen Bendelack has a host of new projects.
The Bulletin interviews the Cambridge-born actress, director, playwright, producer, coach and writer who has lived in Mallorca for over 30 years and has played a key role in introducing young Mallorcans to the works of Shakespeare while also discovering and helping local talent on stage and TV.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma