“Mallorca’s culture does not get the recognition it deserves. The administrations know its cost but not its value.”
"The British have played an important role in modern-day Mallorca..."
Kathleen Bendelack has a host of new projects.
The Bulletin interviews the Cambridge-born actress, director, playwright, producer, coach and writer who has lived in Mallorca for over 30 years and has played a key role in introducing young Mallorcans to the works of Shakespeare while also discovering and helping local talent on stage and TV.
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- 35% of Balearics homes bought in the third quarter were by foreigners