The strike will hit some Mallorca flights.
Iberia is asking all passengers to check in advance via the website and to arrive at airports earlier than usual.
Flights would have been disrupted at Palma airport.
An estimated 800 flights would have been hit in Mallorca.
Festive strike fears in Spain.
January peak holiday ground staff strike going ahead across Spain.
Spain forces airlines and pilots to maintain a minimum number of flights during strikes.
Unions representing cabin crew in Spain said their plans for 10 days of strikes next month still stood.
Strike action would take place in late August.
Pilots, security personnel and baggage handlers are all expected to be involved.
An indefinite strike could happen the Saturday of Easter weekend.
Cabin crew is not ruling out further industrial action and is calling on pilots to join them.
Runway operators and staff at Palma airport are threatening strike action.
French air traffic controllers on strike this weekend.
The two sides involved in the dispute over working hours and conditions for staff at the 112 emergency centre have reached a deal which will avert industrial action.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma