Britain will on Friday consider easing England's COVID-19 rules for international travel.
The island had gone mad because of some students. And then there was the incidence rate ... .
TUI UK, reporting "strong demand", will be operating packages from the first week of July.
British tourism was coming home, but was it truly green? And what was that about tests?
Pilots union demanding an opening of routes to Mallorca and other European holiday destinations.
Iago Negueruela was critical of an apparent change of position regarding amber list travel.
The delay to lifting restrictions in the UK casts doubts on a favourable travel review, while just 27% of the Balearic population have been immunised.
Were the Balearics now climbing the vaccination league table?; diplomacy was a failure; and bans were ineffective.
Armengol on the green list, nightlife and excesses.
"In principle", the situations in the Balearics and the Canaries will be studied at the next travel review.
José Ramón Bauzá: UK policy - "unnecessarily restrictive".
Curfew gone, social gatherings limits annulled; the party was on. Meanwhile, the traffic lights were stuck.
Staying on the amber list a "setback", but otherwise there are positive signs for the summer's tourism.
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”