In court in Seville on Tuesday.
It seems unlikely that Valtonyc will serve the sentence.
At the airport on Sunday morning.
Valtonyc was greeted at the airport by family and friends.
Valtonyc with Carles Puigdemont.
Valtonyc's lawyer says that they were informed on Friday that his sentence had expired.
It’s a long and winding road from Sa Pobla.
The week that was
When one thinks about it, Majorca is something of a doughnut anyway. Most of the population and development is on the coast, while there is comparatively little in the centre.
EU Court of Justice says Belgium will decide fate of Majorcan rapper.
The group also honoured “all those who fight and who have suffered repression from the Spanish State”.
The Belgian prosecution service is to appeal the decision by a court in Ghent.
The Majorcan rapper was due to have entered prison today to start a three and a half year sentence.
Majorcan rapper, Valtonyc. - ARCHIVE
Valtonyc is due to enter prison by 24 May. His defence is to appeal to the Court of Human Rights.
The protests were against gun violence in US schools and the seizure of a ship belonging to Proactiva Open Arms and in support of the rapper Valtonyc.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma