Flights scheduled back to the UK from those destinations will be operating.
Someone murmured that the gulls were ultra aggressive as the lack of tourists had severely limited their usual food intake and they were now desperate for food
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office is reportedly about to alter its travel advice so the best thing is to keep an eye on its website.
The report revealed that British holidaymakers continued to constitute the largest market. A 44% market share.
Expect chaos at the airport on Saturday August 24 at midnight.
A record 2.5 million British holidaymakers are set to head overseas for summer holidays this weekend.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca