Santa Ponsa Beach — Where have all the tourist gone?
“From a handful of cases a a month ago to hundreds today...”
what about the other tourists, those who aren’t drunk?
The number of foreign tourists visiting Spain rose from a virtual zero a year ago.
Palma is starting to open up as tourists begin to trickle in from the European Union
Tourists in Majorca
Would this be optimum or would it be maximum?
Europe plans to launch a digital health pass scheme in June that it hopes will save this summer's holiday season.
Minister says still too early to name green list countries.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes