Drugs seized as part of the two operations.
Fifty-one arrests; the operations were centred on the Costa Dorada.
There were two actions against drug dealing in Magalluf on Friday.
Almost 200 hundred people were detained in 2017 plus those arrested during the operations in Son Banya.
Tourists behaving badly were seemingly everywhere. A British holidaymaker said a woman attempted to snatch her two-year-old daughter. Hotel security was in the spotlight. And the Guardia Civil were determined to "destroy" the sale of drugs.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback