A 29-year-old Briton has been arrested.
Town Hall is maintaining strict controls.
The security guard in action.
Security guard used his best Spanish and English to read them the riot act.
The police and the Guardia Civil had to deal with a crowd of some 500 people on Magalluf's Calle Punta Ballena.
The mayor and the councillor for the local police have been targeted.
Punta Ballena in Magalluf, the new normal at the height of summer in 2020.
The MDB debate
Do you agree with the new decision made by the Balearic Government?
The closure orders for Punta Ballena, "Schinkenstrasse" and "Bierstrasse" will last two months.
Breaking news: Ministry orders closure of all bars on popular Magalluf street
The defendant may be deported instead of serving time.
Establishments could face fines of up to 300,000 euros.
David Todd was mistakenly picked out during a line-up.
Glasses, bottles, chairs and tables were thrown.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma