Caló des Moro is very popular, but parking is a real problem.
A car park is needed before the town hall goes ahead with traffic and street parking restrictions.
The fines regime should have come into effect from June 15.
It is claimed that the town hall isn't listening to businesses and residents.
“I would say that gridlock on the roads is one of the biggest problems on Mallorca”
"We believe we are leaving behind the maximum peak of the third wave," Catalan health secretary told a news conference.
Spain's Prime Minister has encouraged tourists to start booking holidays in the country from July.
Pollensa town hall and the Council of Majorca had wanted an extension to the restrictions.
The plan to pedestrianise the area for part of the day to encourage people to get and about.
The restrictions on the Formentor road are having a negative knock-on effect because of traffic going as far as the beach.
Some drivers were either caught by the road restriction or ignored it.
The federation of transport companies says that there is a monopoly on transport to the lighthouse.
Traffic restrictions on the Antoni Maura avenue in Palma, which leads to the Passeig Born, were introduced in July 2016.
There is majority support for limits on vehicle access to certain parts of the island
They were protesting about sound limiters in Calvia, they were limiting traffic, and the hoteliers were making threats. In Magalluf, Adrian O'Kane lost his life.
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”