Two new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Majorca.
Two people with coronavirus admitted to isolation ward at Inca Hospital
British PM, Boris Johnson expressed sympathy for victim and family.
Spain confirms first coronavirus death in Valencia.
Generalitat President, Ximo Puig and Health Minister, Ana Barceló visit the Emergency Information & Coordination Center or CICU.
3rd patient diagnosed with coronavirus in Majorca - archive photo.
The children of a woman who contracted coronavirus during a visit to Bergamo in Italy have tested negative for the disease.
2nd patient to test positive for coronavirus in Majorca recently visited relatives in Italy.
2nd Majorca patient with coronavirus recently visited Italy
New protocol announced for the Balearic Islands to stop the spread of coronavirus.
Woman infected with coronavirus admitted to Son Espases on Friday night.
Tenerife Hotel guest get the all clear to check out.
3 Balearic patients suspected of having coronavirus have tested negative
Experts insist it's not necessary to wear a mask to prevent coronavirus infection.
Mateu Orfila Hospital, Minorca
Coronavirus causes massive slump in foreign bookings in Majorca.
Checking patients for symptoms of fever.
National Police Officers at the house of Chinese Nationals who tested negative for coronavirus.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma