According to research women around the world are wearing make-up, on average, 28% less than in 2019. It seems that this is called “opting for a more natural look.”
"After being locked up, people wanted to find broader horizons and reclaim that sense of freedom."
healthy food for the lockdown.
Enjoy the company of animals.
Were allowed to push open their doors a little wider and invite some people in...
State of alarm
Video released by the British Embassy regarding travel to and from Spain.
State of Alarm
Key points of the phasing out of lockdown plan, which will vary from province to province.
Building a social media following is not an immediate fix, but whatever you have right now, you can improve on it.
As for myself, I have to say that the most exciting thing that happens to me during lockdown, is to be able to sit in a different room, in a completely different chair at differing times of the day watching stuff that I want to watch.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures