The enormous Costa Toscana cruise ship will dock in Palma today at 4:00 pm.
"They criticise the arrival of more cruise ships, yet they approve an expansion of infrastructure."
Clear skies at Palma port.
Over 50 people were positive.
Follows 54 people having been taken off a ship in Palma on Thursday.
Decisions ultimately lie with the State Ports.
Will cruise ship limits apply in 2022?
Some 150 people on the ship have tested positive.
Don't leave home without one - a mask, and a Covid passport if off to a bar; "record" cases and an "historic" agreement.
One mega-cruise ship per day to be permitted.
Critics say the government has missed the opportunity to safeguard the environment and public health.
Jorge Dezcallar has joined the debate.
New campaign by the Platform Against Mega-Cruise Ships.
Pro-cruise ships lobby says there isn't a legal framework for limits.
Today we have a few ships in Balearic Ports.
One, two, three, four? How many ships per day should there be?
Boats are seen docked in the Port of Palma.
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca