The breakdown in diplomatic relations with Algeria has increased the problem of illegal migration.
The chief inspector for immigration: "It is currently absolutely impossible to expel an Algerian from the country."
Reception centres for unaccompanied foreign minors are currently full.
Her mother and eight bodies of migrants who drowned in the incident have been found.
Baby's body was found on a beach near Tarragona
The chief inspector of the National Police's immigration division on mafias and myths about migration.
Illegal migrants are among those who are deported.
The pandemic affected the number of expulsions.
Released from prison because of the repeal of the crime of sedition.
Marga Prohens with the mayors of Ses Salines and Santanyi.
Boats are "piled up" in municipal warehouses.
A boat used during the recent wave of migrant arrivals.
The Maritime Safety Agency is regularly called upon to pick up migrants.
Police hunting more illegal immigrants
Arrivals by small boats so far this year have decreased by 24%.
Typical migrant boat (Archive).
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma