Six of the fourteen rescued migrants needed hospital treatment.
A Maritime Safety Agency boat transferring migrants.
More migrants so far this year than in the whole of 2020.
"Neglect" of the Sánchez government has been a "disgrace".
Twelve boats on Saturday and Sunday.
Migrants in Portocolom.
A migrant boat.
The Guardia Civil intercepting a migrant boat.
Two boats intercepted on Saturday morning.
The Guardia Civil detain the migrants; the National Police then have to take charge of them.
The police refute the claim that there is the "necessary infrastructure" to cope with migrants.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children