Tents at the old Son Tous barracks in Palma that were used to house migrants in October 2021.
Guardia Civil officers and migrants in Formentera.
The Guardia Civil's association says that coordination of services involved with migrants is "sloppy".
Two of the tents at Son Tous.
Migrants detained in the area of Cala Egos, Santanyi.
The Balearic government should be doing more to help migrants.
The Balearic government needs to put its words into action.
The incident provoked a sharp exchange between President Armengol and Jorge Campos of Vox in parliament.
A helicopter flies over the port.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children