Clothing abandoned by migrants who landed in the Portopetro area.
One boat in Majorca, one in Ibiza, one in Formentera.
Maritime Safety and Guardia Civil in Cala Figuera.
There were three boats, two of which were intercepted at sea.
Jorge Campos of Vox (right).
Jorge Campos of Vox maintained that "slave mafias are operating in the Balearics".
Police say the suspect makes regular trips from the Algerian town of Dellys to the Balearic Islands.
One hundred and sixty migrants were on boats with people who tested positive for coronavirus.
A migrant boat that was found earlier this week.
26 boats with more than 300 migrants onboard have arrived already this year.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash