Palma police green patrol and National Police.
The road was "totally flooded with water".
The police officer gave a statement to the Guardia Civil on Friday.
Indications that the police car was travelling at excessive speed.
The incidents occurred on Friday morning.
There are "many contradictions" about what happened.
A court has wanted the traffic police to investigate in order to ensure there are no doubts about what happened.
Police on patrol in the Playa de Palma.
The scene of the accident in the early hours of Thursday morning,
The road was wet, but the reason for the loss of control of the vehicle has yet to be confirmed.
Investigation into why the police car mounted the pavement.
Wanted Scotsman is missing part of his left ear.
Members of the National Police quickly dealt with the situation.
The police arrested the mother's partner.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma