Lío opens from Thursday to Sunday with lots of surprises and special Halloween parties
Enjoy an unforgettable night at Lio's, the famous restaurant/cabaret/club on the Paseo Maritimo in Palma
The restaurant at Lío Mallorca.
The Tramuntana wind has inspired the interior design.
Building has advanced since this photo was taken in April.
The club is opening a bit later than had originally been thought.
Work on the new Lío club.
What was Tito's will now be the Pachá Group's Lío.
Work on the new Lío nightclub.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca