Eden is described as “an intimate sanctuary for music lovers”. It is a sanctuary to be found in the grounds of Son Amar, an estate which dates back to the fifteenth century, and “nowhere else on the island has, or could ever have, a setting quite like this”.
Venue of Eden at Son Amar.
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- More than 20 people affected by chlorine leak at Puerto Alcudia hotel pool