Maximum gusts of 102 kilometres per hour were recorded in Soller.
A cold front could reach the Balearics late on Saturday.
No drop in temperatures this week in the Balearics.
Next week will begin with a rise in temperatures on Monday.
The heat is not going to let up in the Balearics.
Balearics on level four fire alert.
A long hot week ahead in the Balearics.
This is the third heatwave of the summer in Spain.
The third heatwave of the summer has hit Spain.
The heat is on this weekend in Mallorca.
More than 20 percent of fish and invertebrates caught in the Mediterranean could disappear by 2060.
Yellow heat alert has been issued for parts of Mallorca for Friday.
Temperatures will not begin to ease until Thursday.
Mallorca to be placed on red heat alert.
The tropical nights will continue.
The heat map issued this afternoon.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma