The new post-Brexit passport validity rules have the potential to catch some holidaymakers out.
The UK wants an end to long queues at EU border controls such as in Palma.
Customers looking to travel and needing a new passport must allow up to ten weeks of processing time for new and renewed passports.
Spanish airline association calling for more border staff ahead of the influx of British visitors.
Make sure your passports are in order.
Check your passport complies with the rules and regulations
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals