Olive oil prices, now officially at 8 euros a litre, have surged by 150% over the past two years in Spain.
The stories that made the headlines this week in Mallorca.
Booze and fas have risen by over 10%.
The Balearic government has been forced to amend legislation.
Cost of living in Mallorca still one of the highest in Spain.
The fuel rebate is due to end in Spain.
Cost of living in the Balearics continues to rise.
Spanish inflation is slowing unlike in the UK.
Many British households are turning away from healthier foods as rampant inflation pushes them towards cheaper processed meals.
Inflation has begun to ease and is now expected to drop to around 3% next year.
Living on a British pension in the Balearics comes at a price.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma