Don't forget to wear your Santa suit.
At present, the weather forecast for Thursday doesn't look too bad.
Increased demand for Christmas Eve dining.
Contracting for the lights is being processed urgently.
Redesign of market stalls and creating more of an atmosphere.
Times for Matins services (Cant de la Sibil·la) on Christmas Eve; concerts and 'hangover' party in Magalluf.
There is no slaughterhouse for turkeys and ducks in Mallorca.
Job vacancies are at record levels; over 90% of them in services.
Changing consumer habits - more preference for eating out at Christmas.
More restaurants are staying open for Christmas Eve than used to be the case.
Christmas market in Puerto Portals.
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain