The wind will decrease throughout the day, although 70-80 km/h and occasional showers and thunderstorms are still possible.
Two people look out to sea on Friday morning.
Red flag for the storm in Mallorca.
A person on a bike next to the red flag.
Balearic opposition party has accused government of being absent during the storm.
Key members of the Balearic government were at a political party event on the mainland.
Samia Longchambon managed to make the most of a complicated trip to Mallorca.
Balearic opposition ask where the director general of Emergencies was on storm Sunday, not in Mallorca?
Partido Popular government members were at a PP meeting in Galicia.
More rain looks to be heading for Mallorca.
Passengers told to muster at emergency stations.
Key members of the Balearic government were missing on Sunday.
Another very wet end to the week.
Storm alert will activated at high noon on Friday!
Thousands of fallen trees need to be cleared before the forest fire season.
Another week of work until area is declared safe to reopen.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma