Rain forecast for the Sant Sebastia fiestas.
Another storm will follow on Saturday.
In the Balearics it was the third wettest August since 1961.
Half a dozen bridges were torn down by water overflowing the riverbanks.
More rain looks to be heading for Mallorca.
Next week will begin with a rise in temperatures on Monday.
Spain has recorded 11 hotter-than-normal days.
People at Santa Ponsa beach.
Animal blessings that had been rearranged for today have been called off.
There is an amber alert for the Tramuntana, where up to 100 litres per square metre of rain may fall in a twelve-hour period.
Sharp change in the weather forecast for this weekend across the Balearics.
Aemet is suggesting that there will be rain at times until at least 16 October with temperatures below normal for the time of year.
The tourist tax and tourist limits were again the focus of debate, a shopping complex opened, plastic bags were on the agenda, it rained, and two more people lost their lives on Majorca's roads.
The rain affected some southern and central areas of Majorca. Elsewhere, there was little or no rain.
The Aemet national meteorology agency has issued a yellow alert for rainfall.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash