How the Bulletin broke the news about Son Valenti back in June last year.
New ITV four-part drama, Mr Bates vs the Post Office, has exposed one of the most nefarious miscarriages of justice in British history, and even Rishi Sunak concurs.
"The Branson project was probably the most famous and certainly the biggest so far. All the others have been private homes and to be honest when they first came and said the project was ours, we said no."
In his book “HRH THE PRINCE OF WALES WATERCOLOURS” there is a section dedicated to his favourite paintings of Mallorca.
Sir Richard has been open about living with dyslexia, calling it his “superpower”.
His hotel in Banyalbufar will also be expanded.
Summer has officially begun and so have the big events and openings.
Son Valentí will have 12 luxury suites.
Bar area inside the hotel.
One of the dinning areas of the hotel.
View of the jacuzzi by the swimming pool.
Terrace area outside the hotel.
Official opening with Sir Richard Branson and hotel staff.
Sir Richard Branson at Son Bunyola.
Courtyard interior of the hotel.
Entrance of the new hotel of Sir Richard Branson.
Opening of Richard Branson's hotel.
View of the entrance and surrounding area of Sir Richard Branson's hotel Son Bunyola which officially opened on Wednesday.
Sir Richard Branson opens his hotel in Mallorca.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma