Most of the robberies were in Son Vida.
"Why would I have been stealing when I had 500,000 euros in the bank?"
Son Vida and its luxury properties.
The court procedure to evict him had taken a month.
Son Vida, known for its luxury properties.
He moved into the three-million-euro property a year or so ago.
Luxury-lifestyle magazine the Robb Report features Villa Soltaire in Son Vida.
The Paseo Maritimo, Sa Lotja and Génova are prime locations in Palma.
“Arabella Golf Mallorca is very proud to announce the upcoming DP World Tour tournament, the Mallorca Golf Open."
A tourism ministry inspector was also called to the scene.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma