New travel tules and regulations fro Britons looming.
This travel authorisation will have a maximum duration of 90 days.
Industrial action not being ruled out.
Make sure red British passports comply with rules and regulations.
Since Brexit passports must be less than 10 years old on the day of arrival in the EU.
The green certificate is still valid.
UK travellers will need to be prepared for potential delays as they will need to have their fingerprints and facial images taken.
The British passport is no longer as powerful as it used to be.
Bottom of the list is Somalia with Afghanistan and Syria.
All prospective visitors will need to complete an online application and a €7 fee will be required from those between ages 18 and 70.
Further complication for arrivals from the UK.
New EU entry visa and controls on the horizon.
Make sure your British passport meets new post-Brexit rules.
Make sure your passports are in order to avoid any last minute disappointments.
Customers looking to travel and needing a new passport must allow up to ten weeks of processing time for new and renewed passports.
"Once your details have been taken down, you are quite within your rights to insist that it is returned..."
Stricter EU travel controls for Britons next year.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma