Human pressure in August has increased by 8.72% in ten years.
Camping can coexist with hotels in Catalonia, but not here.
There have to be some answers. Real leadership is required. Not sad faces and mere safe corridor default.
Letters to the Editor
"We are a safe holiday destination, hope to see you soon."
Holidaymakers partying at the weekend ignoring social distancing rules.
There has been a lot of puffing and blowing about the new booze ban but...
The Balearic Government is absolutely determined to rid Magalluf, Playa de Palma and Sant Antoni of their boozy reputations once and for all.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma