12 weekly services to Balearics
"As the UK’s leading airline and tour operator to Mallorca and to the Balearics, we have millions of seats on sale and we are looking ahead with real excitement to the future."
Iago Negueruela insists that Jet2 have "always understood" the Balearic position regarding quality tourism.
Steve Heapy: "Less tourism means less income, less GDP and less employment."
The number of seats is more than 2019's total passenger number.
Ten per cent increase in flights.
"Mallorca promoted as winter holiday destination..."
More than a million Jet2 UK holidaymakers for the islands this summer.
"We hope this is just the beginning of even sunnier times ahead"
Today reports a huge surge in bookings to the Balearic Islands, Malta and Madeira after they were put onto the Green List.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma