Mallorca's average sea temperature for October/November is around 25.1°C max; 22.7°C avg; /17.3°C min.
The EMT buses have several lines available that stop near the sea.
Spectacular views, fine white sand, clear blue waters... and no smoke blowing in your face!
Lifeguards are still not on duty until the start of the season but this year the warm weather has come early at least for the moment.
The beach bar has an extensive cocktail menu to cool you off on the hottest days
Soller's d'en Repic beach.
This very long fine-grained sandy area has gentle slope.
Some years ago there was no beach and no sand. The creation has been possible thanks to the breakwater that was built.
Aerial view of the Playa de Palma.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma