"U.S. market is key for the island..."
There were more "measures" and there was a data "error", while the tourism industry was throwing the towel in.
The Week in Tourism
The repeated demands for there to be a minister with sole dedication to tourism sitting around the cabinet table have always fallen on deaf ears.
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"