Police found no suspicious objects but have requested that the schools remain alert.
Group is said to be linked to the right-wing extremist scene.
She was and still is accused of being too tolerant towards the mass illegal entry of migrants.
DNA identification of the two bodies could take weeks.
The German Minister of the Interior, Nancy Faeser is on holiday in Mallorca.
Environment minister flew to Mallorca after floods.
The foreign ministry said it was warning against any unnecessary tourist trips.
Germans given all clear to fly to the Balearics.
It is a scandal that Germany is co-financing animal cruelty via EU funding.
Spain’s important tourism industry has returned better than expected figures so far in 2017 as holidaymakers appeared to have rediscovered the country’s attractions amid turmoil and safety concerns in other once-popular destinations, statistics compiled by an industry monitoring agency revealed yesterday.
In Playa de Palma, occupancy this month is 10% higher than in October 2015. In Playa de Muro, certain hotels are fully booked.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma