In Mallorca's first attack, the Canadian striker scored a goal out of nothing.
There is a word of footballing jargon that describes Getafe’s performances week in week out – sh**housery.
Perhaps surprisingly, Getafe only had one player booked.
Dani Rodríguez put Mallorca ahead after five minutes.
This was much better from Mallorca in a game played in blistering Madrid heat.
A somewhat chaotic end to the match.
One up after four minutes, it all then went badly wrong for Mallorca.
Vigo had a goal ruled out by VAR.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma