Even with discounts, a view was that prices were higher than before.
The children enjoyed the show.
Light was the star of this event.
A large white double-headed dragon strolls around the Plaça de Joan Carles I.
The Christmas lights last year.
At present, the weather forecast for Thursday doesn't look too bad.
This week the biggest event will be the Christmas lights in Palma on Thursday.
Mallorca hosts year-round festivities, from Christmas lights to music festivals, offering diverse cultural and entertainment experiences.
The big Christmas light switch on in Palma is scheduled for November 23, the eve 'Black Friday'.
Discover Mallorca's Christmas markets, where traditions blend with holiday magic. Also Palma's Ice Rink and Palma's Christmas train
The lights in Palma last year.
Contracting for the lights is being processed urgently.
Christmas in Palma.
The ball needed a more open space.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming