Some early beach weather this week in Mallorca.
A cold front could reach the Balearics this weekend.
Fine settled weather forecast to turn in the Balearics over the coming days.
Top temperature of 25 degrees.
Splashing around in Mallorca today, December 12.
Photos: Miguel Angel Cañellas
Making the most of the warm December weather in Mallorca.
A cold front will creep across Mallorca from Wednesday.
Where would you rather be this week, the UK or Mallorca?
Storm Debi is sweeping across the UK sparking weather warnings for wind and rain.
November 1 in the sunshine in Mallorca.
Mallorca at sunrise from Barcelona this morning.
The image of the silhouette of Mallorca can be seen between the sea and the clouds.
A fine week ahead in Mallorca.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma