"l am also informed by those in the know that as we enter 2022 we are set to pick up some of the lifestyle habits of that much maligned decade."
Frank Leavers talks about some of the New Year' s resolutions and the weather.
The National Police dealt with a gathering in Camp Redó.
President Armengol, during an interview with IB3 on New Year's Eve.
The New Year in Palma.
Palma and National Police officers receiving instructions ahead of the operation.
The operation started at 4pm on Thursday afternoon.
Six other people participated in the New Year message.
People affected by coronavirus took part in the New Year message.
Controls will start on the evening of New Year's Eve.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures