What does our critic have to say about one of Palma’s finest Spanish restaurants?
The Restaurant Review
"There were a couple of hiccups in a recent meal, one of them quite unnecessary"
Review of 2022
Our Bulletin Restaurant Critic ranks the best restaurants of 2021.
The platter of deep-fried breadcrumbed calamarines and langostinos.
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? What does our Bulletin food expert have to say about this 14.50 euro menu of the day?
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? What went wrong at today’s restaurant?
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Are the restaurant's incredible views on a par with the food?
Our restaurant critic visits where the best traditional Spanish tapas have been served on the island for over 80 years.
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Our Bulletin's food expert on the most delicious and tender T-bone steak he's ever eaten.
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Our bulletin food expert tastes a memorable mixed paella.
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Our Bulletin food expert visits a spectacular olive oil mill converted into a hotel.
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Our Bulletin's food expert tries out an excellent Menú del Día.
The Bulletin's food expert returns to Soller after 12 years to review a classy country restaurant.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma