A few wild and wet days ahead.
Strong winds and heavy rain on its way.
Storms caused extensive damage in Mallorca.
The whole island has been affected by rain, but it has been heaviest in Palma.
Some cloud-to-cloud lightning has already been detected in the Petra area.
The islands remain on weather red alert
Electric storm in Andratx.
Lighting captured by Xavi Vila (@Xavivi92).
Palma council is coming under mounting pressure to clear away the debris left by the wave of storms which struck the island last month.
Aftermath of storm in Llucmajor.
Keep your eye on the weather the next few days!
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma