It will use what's already there, and as such it is difficult to understand what the objections are.
A tourist takes a photograph of the storm damage in Cala Gat.
Storm Gloria costing Majorcan Hoteliers hundreds of thousands of euros in lost revenue.
Biel Company and Llevant Councillors at Cala Nau beach.
News from your area
Complaints in the north, a plan of action for Puerto Pollensa and What's On this weekend and next in the north of the island.
La Gola, the now well renowned wetland reserve on the edge of Puerto Pollensa has opened its doors again as of February 1.
Storm Gloria caused 11.2 million euros worth of damage in Manacor, Son Servera, Felanitx, Capdepera, Sant Llorenç, Santanyi and Pollensa.
Searches continue for the missing people, including one Briton.
Storm Gloria hits eastern Majorca. Watch the video!
Valencia on the Mediterranean coast and the Balearic Islands are bearing the brunt of the storm today.
A number of torrentes in Majorca burst their banks, including, Canyamel, Pina, Sencelles and Sant Llorenç.
Many roads are now flooded and you are advised to drive with extreme caution and if possible not to drive on the mountain roads at all.
RED ALERT for coastal areas; wind speeds increasing in the northeast and in the Tramuntana.
Festival organisers are adopting a wait and see approach for the moment.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma