New Balearic government says current law has damaged the image of some resorts.
A fine of 60,000 euros.
Street sellers, tourist supermarkets and the 'latero' sellers of alcohol.
The street sellers take advantage of the tourism of excesses law.
One of the messages being sent out.
People who feel unsafe, vulnerable or threatened can discreetly seek help by approaching venue staff and asking them for ‘Angela’.
Mallorca doctor awarded the MBE for his work to reduce balcony deaths in Magalluf praises the Law of Excesses
95% percent of the balcony incidents involved excess alcohol and 37% drugs.
Internal airline data suggests that excessive and uncontrolled alcohol consumption is a common factor.
A champagne shortage.
A problem with the supply of raw materials is also a factor.
Local Police at the scene in Alcudia.
Limits on alcohol in Magalluf.
Briton fell 15 metres from the seventh floor.
Check your all inclusive alcohol limits.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma