Mallorca are now eight points clear of Cádiz in 18th.
Investment is required in improving many resorts in comprehensive fashion rather than in piecemeal fashion.
Julian Looman will be attending an event organised by the Council of Mallorca.
The National Police immigration unit is handling the investigation.
TUI are seeing a significant increase in demand for the Balearics.
The mother and her boyfriend, the child's father, were charged with child abandonment two weeks before the drink-driving incident.
This is because of damage to crops in four municipalities.
Tax rules introduced in 2012 led to an exodus of German citizens registered in the Balearics.
The four-year-old and his aunt both fell asleep on a sofa.
The bus driver had asked the passenger to turn down the music from a speaker.
Francisco Darder says that the scale of fiestas in Pollensa "is really very different from what I'm used to".
One option for a new mosque is in the centre of Manacor.
Domingo Vidal was sentenced to eighteen years for the murder of a woman in Cala Ratjada.
No indication as to when the residents will be able to return.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma