The Airlander could be in service and flying tourists to destinations like Mallorca by 2028.
Make the most of exploring the Balearics.
North and South America are the new emerging markets along with Brazil and Mexico.
One of the electric planes.
Tourism in the EU grew sustainability between 2009 and 2019 before it became one of the most affected sectors hit by COVID in 2020.
The Balearics receives more than 15 million tourists throughout the year.
One of the seaplanes already in operation.
Britons travelling to European countries in the Schengen zone will be required to apply online for an Etias at a cost of €7 and it will be valid for three years.
Flight disruption can be expected over the next few days in Mallorca.
Britons are looking to budget with the continuing squeeze on disposable income.
The airships have the ability to land on and take off vertically from grass fields and water.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma