Organisers are planning another protest against the Government's new restrictions in San Antonio on Sunday.
The Balearic President has been called to give an update, probably next month.
The Airline crew and other passengers were forced to intervene to stop the fight.
26 new coronavirus infections confirmed in the Balearic Islands on Monday.
Judges and Prosecutors will be asked to authorise Security Forces to intervene at private parties.
Hotel Federation of Ibiza and Formentera says making face masks compulsory doesn't give the impression that the Balearic Islands are a safe destiniation.
From this weekend it will become law to wear masks.
City Council accused of failing to deploy police to control crowds during Sant Joan celebrations in Ciutadella.
Only 3 Municipalities in the Balearic Islands have more than 10 coronavirus cases.
Formentera will begin de-escalation from May 4.
Nursing Homes in the Balearic Islands are to be inspected for Covid-19 and disinfected.
Three people dead and 25 infected with coronavirus.
Balearic Nursing Homes to be inspected for Covid-19.
Spain has third largest number of coronavirus patients in the world.
Army disinfection teams
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma