If you’re an avid coffee drinker, Spain is the 11th cheapest place to purchase a coffee, costing only 1.90 euro
"Palma city council promotes Playa de Palma as major Nomad visa centre"
Digital nomads includes Mallorca as a favourite destination.
Working from home.
Getting Spaniards back to work after the pandemic is going to prove hard graft.
Why did this improvement in the weather always turn-up just as all the kids went back to school after the long summer break even my childhood?
‘Why do we have to live there?”
How will we emerge from the current set of social circumstances?
This column today is for you if you have eye strain or neck pain, two of the lesser known by products of the lockdown.
Frank Leavers coments on the serious shortage of labour in the UK at the moment.
I am told that workers have to walk away from their screens for a short but regular period of time.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma