None of them restaurants, but they are being charged as if they were.
Neus Truyol, a candidate for Palma mayor later this month, faced a possible four-year sentence.
This concerns the environment ministry and an alleged failure to sanction the municipal services agency.
The new employees have been taken on for the six months of the tourism season.
Since 2018, a Palma court has been investigating alleged illegal contamination by discharges.
The works will involve partial road closures and changes in the circulation of several bus lines.
The rate is two euros per square metre.
Reservoir capacity is well down on what it was this time last year.
The Guardia Civil conclude that there has been "institutional passivity".
Twelve tractors and up to forty volunteers will be disinfecting streets.
The town hall is following WHO guidelines; there is no risk of contagion from tap water.
A Palma councillor is under investigation for a possible environmental crime.
Emaya will be releasing water from the Gorg Blau reservoir on Thursday.
The water supply in Palma had three breakdowns at the weekend.
The work, it is said, will prevent 90% of the current spills of contaminated water.
"Without this help, the town hall cannot ensure that Palma is clean."
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma