More checks and paperwork for British travellers.
The free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is being phased out following the United Kingdom’s departure from the European Union.
In total, there were 500 attacks on health service personnel in 2021.
Lack of beds, lack of specialist personnel; fatigue and frustration.
The health service detected the attack two weeks ago.
Increased investment in primary care.
The highest budget ever for the health service.
Patients enter and remain in emergencies, "as they cannot be referred to wards".
IB-Salut's proposal to ask staff to postpone their holidays in the midst of the fifth wave of contagion, branded as "irregular, offensive and a mockery of workers.”
Around 51,914 people were expecting to see a specialist for the first time in June, compared to 37,117 a year ago.
When change is gradual, it’s challenging to grasp the benefits or consequences of our actions until it’s too late.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma