In total, there were 500 attacks on health service personnel in 2021.
Lack of beds, lack of specialist personnel; fatigue and frustration.
The health service detected the attack two weeks ago.
Increased investment in primary care.
The highest budget ever for the health service.
Patients enter and remain in emergencies, "as they cannot be referred to wards".
IB-Salut's proposal to ask staff to postpone their holidays in the midst of the fifth wave of contagion, branded as "irregular, offensive and a mockery of workers.”
Around 51,914 people were expecting to see a specialist for the first time in June, compared to 37,117 a year ago.
When change is gradual, it’s challenging to grasp the benefits or consequences of our actions until it’s too late.
Number of patients waiting to see a consultant is up by more than a third.
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Exclusive: Joseph Fiennes visits site of new Mallorca home
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Update; British teen in Magalluf pool accident may never walk again
- Prison for thirteen German tourists