The Town Hall will take security measures for the 2024 edition to avoid "uncivic behaviour".
Covid controls will apply to the battles.
No barbecues for the January fiestas.
In principle, and for now, events are going ahead.
The Sant Sebastià 'Revetla', the night of concerts in the city's squares.
President Armengol held a videoconference with mayors on Sunday.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma