"Not to allow them to vote on the decision whether the UK remains part of the EU is unlawful."
"Our assessment of the report’s findings is that a vote to leave will lead to uncertainties and may lead to increased costs for travel businesses and the travelling public."
Princess Cristina didn't answer prosecution questions, Brexit and expats, trouble in the national parliament and holiday rentals: some of the themes of the week in the Majorca Daily Bulletin.
In a Daily Telegraph report today, Lidington was quoted as saying: “The rights of British citizens to go and live in Spain or France - those would all be up in the air. It is massive. It is massive what is at risk.”
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca